From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 December 2007 16:17
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Electro vs Electro

On Dec 3, 2007 11:11 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Homework is less pop than their subsequent albums.  Imo Daft Punk as pop as
> Chemical Brothers, Moby, Prodigy, etc. are pop

their last album was very techno, it sucked, but it wasnt really pop
at all. its funny that "one more time" is a pop song, yet romanthony
has so many other tracks that arent. that album also had Todd Edwards
and DJ Sneak on it! so one album out of 3 had overt pop tendencies,
and even those were well within the realm of house and techno music. i
may not like their albums aside from homework, but i still dont think
they are a pop group.

tom

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This message,
its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential and may be the
subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination
of the whole or part of this message (without our prior written consent) is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be
monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes and for
confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media Group Limited is a limited
liability company registered in England and Wales (company number 451593).  Our
registered office address is: 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.