From: pauley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 January 2008 13:35
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: (313) Digital Djing]

Just reading this
http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12749&p=3

It got me to thinking about laptop preformances sounding so sterile and
thin, especially over a club PA where you need to feel part of the
sound...I wonder if playing a blank sided record through the PA at the
same time would fill in that space that seems empty with mp3/laptop, so
you feel that 'inaudible' record rumble?

How much of the preceived audio loss of mp3 in a club is actually
record/surface/player noise?