Switched on Bach is the obvious example here.

Ceephax has done some classical lines (Beethoven or Mozart can't remember)
plugged into the 303.  Kind of interesting from the sheer novelty of actually
programming detailed notation into the sequencer as opposed to the more or less
random approach a lot of people take.

-Jim