Most of the discussion (and displeasure) seems to be about techno music
transposed for a "classical" orchestra.  What about going the other
direction?
I can't think of specific examples at the moment but I know there are
classical pieces that have been interpreted by electronic/techno artists
using the tools of their trade.

Is this still perceived an attempt to validate electronic music?

MEK