I know it's been mentioned before, but lets not forget opusrecords.com
the retail end of the Downtown 161 distribution. This is where I've
ordered my KDJ, Environ, and the latest Detrechno record from. Their
prices are very competitive and I generally get my records in the same
week, granted it helps that i'm also only a few hours away from the
east coast.

I understand every one's frustrations, as we have money to spend and
are finding less and less places that can fulfill our needs, on the
retail and distribution end. Much like the rest of my associates on
this list, I'm stubborn and will continue to play and support vinyl,
even if it means bringing my own tables to gigs.

jw

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com