noted. but this whole thread has been so taxing, and i feel it is the
same comments on this list every year.

I am over it, that's why I endured the long list of whinging that goes
on this list before I posted. sure it can be improved, why not. but
what I realised, esp after going last year, and having spent this year
in the states, is how hard it is just to get stuff going, planning an
event, raising $ getting attendance etc, and while it's all well and
good about hoping for the best, I think we can all cut Paxahau some
slack and let the festival improve gradually. things can always be
better but I don't know if you all realise how negative you all sound,
as if it was better if it wasn't happening at all.