On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 1:54 AM, M Ng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  think we can all cut Paxahau some
>  slack and let the festival improve gradually.

improve gradually? at the rate they are improving now, the festival
will be completely worthless in a year or two. i love the better
organization and the good sound systems, but some of the artists over
the past 2 years have been a gigantic joke. maybe you want to go back
to bad raves, but i feel like that is devoid of any culture at all in
2008.

>  things can always be
>  better but I don't know if you all realise how negative you all sound,
>  as if it was better if it wasn't happening at all.

i sound negative because i am negative. they could get many more
worldwide visitors for this event by having the lineup out already.
they just dont care to, they want to get the local rave population.
how else am i supposed to feel about that? i dont want the detroit
ibiza connection, that is absolutely worthless.

tom