On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Fred Heutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "i cant imagine why anyone would use anything other than gmail at this
>  point"
>
>  Well let me help.  I don't use gmail or any other hosted mail
>  because I prefer not to have my mail stored on anyone's
>  hard drive but my own.

unless you use at least one form of very strong encryption (which you
obviously don't or you wouldn't be able to post to 313), this seems
like a bit of a moot point.  as my good friend keith "dr. jesus"
flippin always says, don't post anything on the internet that you
wouldn't write on a billboard next to the nearest highway.

peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com