Well, it's free, and reading 313 in gmail thread format is superior by
far to both digest and individual messages. I don't know if gmail's
still going by invite, but I have 99 if anyone wants one. I am a big
advocate of reading 313 in gmail, personally.

Just keep a close watch on the formatting tab above the message body.