Unfortunately there is a wide quality variation between different
Coney Island stores, and the one downtown on Woodward is among the
worst.  Keep looking. I tried Googling for the other locations but I
don't find anything useful.

While we're on techno chow, the classic Iowa post-rave meal is to fry
bacon in mass quantities, like 1/2 pound per raver. Down it with giant
glasses of orange juice, and finish it with the last marlboro light in
the crumbled pack.

I've bid au revoir to beef and pork so I can't eat them any more, but