Yes it does happen. It happend Saturday night. Although I think Harvey is
supposed to be a pioneer of the whole edit craze before it was fashionable
like in the mid- 90's.
Don't get me wrong, I had a blast. I was dancing my Tush off all night
with no drugs. Im millitary now, so that part of my life is way over.LOL