Thanks Tim, but those reference are to documentation of the command SET LIST
AUTO ROW HEIGHT. I am concerned about the Property List check box which has no
such warnings, either in the Property List itself or in the LRM.

It’s very easy to check that box during development, intentionally or not, and
not know it disables the entire list box until you actually run the db without
your developer license.

John

> On Dec 6, 2017, at 1:49 PM, Timothy Penner <tpen...@4d.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. Document the requirement in the Language Reference Manual.
>
> Language Reference Manual / List Box / LISTBOX SET AUTO ROW HEIGHT:
> http://livedoc.4d.com/4Dv16-R5/help/Command/en/page1501.html
> http://livedoc.4d.com/4D-Language-Reference-16-R5/List-Box/LISTBOX-SET-AUTO-ROW-HEIGHT.301-3499843.en.html
> {
> This command requires a 4D View Pro license. If this license is not
> available, an error is displayed in the list box when the form is executed.
> For more information, please refer to the 4D View Pro Reference manual.
> }
>
> -Tim
>

> Timothy Penner
> Senior Technical Services Engineer