I’m trying to add an object array to Storage.

The documentation says that Objects can be a share storage value.

I keep getting the message “Not supported value type in a shared object or
shared collection.”

In the below code I broke apart the assignments for easiest debugging.

ARRAY TEXT($DeleteRecord;Get last table number)
ARRAY LONGINT($DeleteRecord_PN;Get last table number)

C_OBJECT($DeleteRecord_ob)
OB SET ARRAY($DeleteRecord_ob;"DeleteRecord";$DeleteRecord)

C_OBJECT($DeleteRecord_PN_ob)
OB SET ARRAY($DeleteRecord_PN_ob;"DeleteRecord_PN";$DeleteRecord_PN)

C_OBJECT($Delete_ob;$Delete_PN_ob)

Use (Storage)
        Storage.t:=New shared
object("DeleteRecord";$Delete_ob;"DeleteRecord_PN";$Delete_PN_ob)
End use
Use (Storage.t)
        Storage.t.DeleteRecord:=$DeleteRecord_ob // this line generated the
error message
        Storage.t.DeleteRecord_PN:=$DeleteRecord _PN_ob// so does this line
error with same message
End use

Please help!

David Ringsmuth