Maybe I didn't answer exactly enough: If you want to access the storage object
of the server *from the client* you can use something like EXECUTE ON SERVER or
the appropriate attribute of the method.
If you want the storage object of another client, EXECUTE ON CLIENT comes into
my mind ...

Regards
Lutz