Thanks Armin. I decided that I was a bit reluctant to run code across the whole
database to replace the obsolete commands (even with structure backups in
place!).

I much prefer to inspect each change visually to asses for any potential
implications. As there are actually not that many instances in my client’s
system to be updated I can fortunately justify doing it this way. _o_C_STRING
now done, just the /_o_ARRAY STRING to be replaced this afternoon.

Thanks to everybody who provided input on this question.

Regards,

Narinder Chandi,

ToolBox Systems Ltd.