Jim,

Hi. I'm curious:
>> ...in dev-build-test cycle. This is where we run automated, headless builds
>> and tests with multiple data files...

Are you able to describe this in more detail? I would quite like to learn what
kind of build/test can be implemented for 4D.

Having worked quite a lot with PHP frameworks, I have worked with test driven
development (TDD) and more recently behaviour driven development (BDD). Have
you been able implement anything like TDD in 4D or an approximation? Anybody
else care to comment on their experience with this? Thanks.

Regards,

Narinder Chandi,
ToolBox Systems Ltd.