I am very interested in increasing the level of support for automated testing
in 4D. The larger and more complex the code base, the greater the testing
burden. It has been my experience that the lack of automated test tool support
in 4D is a roadblock to code refactoring. The cost of manual regression testing
can easily exceed the programming cost. At the recent 4D World Tour Will Taylor
presented a short description of Quality Assurance Automation Services. It
looks very interesting and very modern (finally!). Details at
https://us.4d.com/quality-assurance-automation-services.

Tom Benedict