Glad to hear you solved it.

The initial setup can be a bit complex, but I highly recommend automating the
whole SSL certificate thing with Let's Encrypt. The certificate cost goes to
zero and you never have to worry about it again unless your logging script says
you have an issue. It automatically renews every few months and I have seen
zero issues since setting it up about a year and a half ago.

There is a 4D tech note about it in the link below. Or you can just script it
with Mac or Windows OS tools.

https://kb.4d.com/assetid=77671

John DeSoi, Ph.D.