Does anyone acquainted with Acme's code have a
little time to add support for cmd+z (undo), and
to post the resulting binary (compatible OS X
Lion)?

According to my quick tests on Linux, the following
seems to work:

        /usr/local/plan9/src/cmd/acme/text.c:754
                case Kcmd+'c':  /* %C: copy */
                        typecommit(t);
                        cut(t, t, nil, TRUE, FALSE, nil, 0);
                        return;
        +       case Kcmd+'z':  /* %Z: undo */
        +               typecommit(t);
        +               undo(t, nil, nil, TRUE, 0, nil, 0);
        +               return;

(Lion is the only OS X version I have, and
apparently, all that I compile on it based on
libthread doesn't work.)

Devdraw is ready to send cmd+z (undo) when a right
swipe follows a left swipe (and vice versa), if
the fingers remained on the tactile device in
between.