Atte writes:
| On Fri, 24 May 2002, John Chambers wrote:
| > This could be generalized easily within  abc,
| > by  something like "clef=perc lines=2".
|
| Nice! Remember that lines=0 is also a possibility! Having rhytmic accents
| without any line above other music. I actualli quite often miss this
| feature.

Yeah; one thing that programmers are always getting wrong is the zero
case.  In this example, the zero case is clearly valuable, and should
work.  It's obviously somewhat limited, but I can think of times when
I'd  like to use it.  In particular, it could come in very handy when
writing music education documents. You could produce little fragments
of  rhythmic  notation,  convert them to a PS or GIF file, and they'd
fit right into a line of text.