I am withdrawing my Mac OS X pre-compiled (binary) package of Jean-Francois
Moine's abcm2ps . It has been reported that it does not unpack properly
under Panther (Mac OS X 10.3) although it previously worked under Jaguar
(10.2).   A version of the Macintosh package (abcm2ps 3.7.9) that is more
recent than the one I had up is available at the ABC Plus Project, but this
very likely won't unpack under Panther either.  [Perhaps someone can test
this and report back.]

Never-the-less, abcm2ps is worth exploring on the Macintosh computer since
BarFly, as of version 1.5, interfaces with this program to output tunebooks
in Postscript. BarFly also seemlessly passes abcm2ps files to Thomas Kiffe's
MacGhostView macps2pdf module to create print-ready PDF tunebooks.

When I upgrade to Panther (when I can afford it), I'll probably package up
the most recent version and offer for download again. In the meantime, if
someone else wants to make a stab at it, a  pretty good overview of the
process under Panther is described on the MacDevCenter.

http://moinejf.free.fr/
http://abcplus.sourceforge.net/
http://www.kiffe.com/macghostview.html
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/10/24/unixapps.html