> It would be interesting if someone made a qt/kde build (if you have to
> ask, I rather gtk+/gnome, but I still think it would be an interesting
> project).

There was once a KDE 1 version of Abiword but it was apparently too
difficult to integrate any of the changes back.
Dom showed me a screen shot of it, i have no idea where to find the link.

It might be more practical after the refactoring required to make
Abiword work on unix with Cocoa.  It would be a great proof of concept.

Are there any major problems with Abiword integration on KDE?  (besides
the clipboard stuff that is fixed on KDE3).