Friend, do not worry keep the message what you have sent to Indian
railways, the second thing is why did that lady get into disabled
coach, in this case what you have to do is switch recording button in
your mobile record whatever she is abusing you, do not worry nothing
will happen, empty vessals make more noise.

On 10/5/15, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Boss,
>
> No wrong in giving complaint. If police inspector at all calls you,
> first ask him for a copy of the complaint. Secondly, save that message
> for some duration so that you can show that this is what you had done
> and what is now happening is the consequence of your good deed.
>
> One of the point to be carefully looked at in the complaint is the
> time of incident which that lady reports. If it is after your
> complaint, then god saves her wisdom. And ideally that lady shouldn't
> have travelled at all in the disabled coach!
>
> Next time, take a video yourself keeping the phone in the direction of
> such person hoping that somehow we are able to capture the face
> itself!
>
> And no point taking it seriously right now, because you will only
> bother yourself. But this is a stupid kind of reality I am seeing.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Amar Jain.
> Website: www.amarjain.com

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.