If that's the case, will the cops wait till some passenger in the
first class boggy launches a complaint against a passenger with third
class ticket? then why should cops wait till a disabled passenger
complaints against a non-disabled in a disable compartment???
Can't they stop their entry as they restrict in the boggies of first
class and Ladies's ???
I haven't experienced such issues but have heard such cases before to...