Last noon, I was discussing your case with my friends over the lunch.
One of them shared his enlightening experience which is worth-sharing
with the list. While travelling once from Dehradun he sensed majority
of passangers in the boggy were non-disabled ant didn't self-volunteer
to get down, he made noice alleging that his purse got stolen. The
GRP/RPF troops came inside and wielded lathis to disperse the
non-disabled from the boggy. Lets be innovative while dealing with
such problem.

Avinash Shahi