From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Syed Imran
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:50 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] T ZP: an interesting moovy to watch

Hi folks

What do you think about Tare Zamin par (TZP)?
I had been to this moovy yesterday, and found it very encouraging. But I just
would like to know if there's really something called dyslexia (spelling might
be wrong, please excuse). I would like to know from those who have watched this
moovy, whether it is merely exaduration, or it practically does exist in the
society.

With regards
Syed Imran

and any attachments. Thank you