Well mam, you are right to say this.

However I must also tell you that, such intensely empathetic people
are scarcely to be found. I feel that besides being empathetic, one
should also need to be an acutely intelligent person so as to
understand the plight of handicaps.

And, mam, though I am very junior to you, but I can tell you that
there are people in this world who have dearness of mind and they are
acutely intelligent too; but, they lack humanness, which sinks it all.

Therefore, whatever you said is not impossible, but I will just take
the liberty of saying that it is relatively impossible: because,
having all the three qualities mentioned above in a human is quite
unearthly.

Respectfully,

Shadab Husain

On 1/11/08, Geetha Shamanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree. The movie is very realistic. The only glitch I found in the movie
> was that the teacher who identifies the child's problem, educates his
> parents about it and provides support to the child, admits toward the end of
> the movie that he too was a dyslexic  as a child.  This could cause people
> to wrongly assume that only the disabled understand the plight of other
> disabled members. This is not true.
>
> Geetha

Development of showy things means death of mankind; life is in simplicity.