Hello Imran, few months back when I was searching that what DAISY
actually is, I came to know about Dyslexia. For Dyslexic children,
DAISY is a viable option. I can recollect that there I read children
suffering from this disease fail to read - not because they are
uneducated - but because they cannot add up the letters to make out
what is written. DAISY format is proving, and it will prove beneficial
to both blinds and Dyslexic.