-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Syed Imran
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 07:50
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] T ZP: an interesting moovy to watch

Hi folks

What do you think about Tare Zamin par (TZP)?
I had been to this moovy yesterday, and found it very encouraging. But I
just would like to know if there's really something called dyslexia
(spelling might be wrong, please excuse). I would like to know from those
who have watched this moovy, whether it is merely exaduration, or it
practically does exist in the society.

With regards
Syed Imran
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with