Respected  Kaveri Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to share some thoughts regarding the practice of offering tips, especially in situations where individuals are on low wages.

In my opinion, offering a tip is a personal choice, and I believe it's important to extend it to those who may be on low wages, such as ground staff and drivers. These individuals often go out of their way to assist us, and the tip they receive can make a significant difference for their families.

Furthermore, I strongly believe that if someone genuinely helps us, it's only fair to express our appreciation through a tip. However, it's essential to be mindful of the context, especially when dealing with individuals who hold executive or senior positions. Offering a tip to such individuals might be perceived as inappropriate or offensive.

Therefore, while I prefer to offer tips in situations where it's warranted, I also understand the importance of being respectful and considerate in our interactions. Instead of offering tips directly, I believe it's more appropriate to express our gratitude through words and greetings.

Thank you for considering my perspective on this matter.

Warm regards,