From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Rakesh Kumar Gupta
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 1:36 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] staff room Happy Teachers Day

Hi Kanchan and others,
What we demand, it depends on matter to matter.
As far concerned to my matter, following points should be mainly noted:
1. Each employee has use to report directly to Principal Office at arrival
and departure time about his or her presence in everyday and princile office
is in first building.
2. Each teacher has to be present in whole school time in at least five and
half hours, whether his or her period is vacant or not.
3. Each teacher have to complete the syllabus of his or her subject in
limited time which is prescribed in Week Wise syllabus of concerned subject.
4. No proper connectivinity path properly maintained between First and third
building and Second and third building, so that non of any totally VH person
can move in same without taking help of other normal colleague.
5. only VH employees were suffering much in comparison with normal employees
specially for his teaching performance in their classes and also from toilet
problem (because no toilet was available in third building), so that normal
employees / teachers did not raise this demand to reshift the common staff
room in its previous place. While, Vh teachers were fully depended on their
students for visiting their regular classes and due to not having
satisfactory environment of study in my school, mostly students did not take
interest for attending their classes regularly. So, students did same
according to pre-expectation.
6. If any teacher finds absent without any specific reason in his class
during routine visit by school authority or surprised inspection by any
higher authority of our department, any disciplinary action may be taken
against the concerned teacher.
7. Finally, There is great difference between Vh teacher and Vh students
specially at school level. There is no vacant period for any vh students,
while some vacant periods are given to each teacher. Normal teacher can use
better their vacant periods, but lack of some facilities related to basic
instruments for VH persons, VH teachers can not do the same in specially
Govt schools of Delhi.
Regards,
Rakesh.