From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of bhawani shankar
verma
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:11 PM
To: access india
Subject: [AI] MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAILWAY COMPLAINT

hello accessindia!

today i had a good experience with rail complaint system. i was travelling from
bilaspur to durg on train no.12855 in handicap coach. the coach was completely
packed with non-disabled passengers. only 3-4 disabled passengers were
travelling in the coach. i sent message "please vacate handicap coach, train
no.12855, next station is byt, bhatapara. as the station arived the force came
and till raipur railway station, the coach was vacated. they were shouting to
the passengers that they are recieving message rapidly from their head office
to vacate the coach.

thanks,

bhawani

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.