dear all,
Specially i thanks to bhawani sir that he had done a great job.
Unother thing is for surendra sir because i am knowing him well. one
day  He met me in the handicapped compartment that time i was
traveling from santacroos to dadar any way, now i am coming to the
main topic.
What about the mumbai's local train! day by day nondisable peoples
croud has been increased in the handicapped compartment.
All types of people such as eddictable, thief, beggar so on. Traveling
by this compartment we are not to stop them but they are giving a lot
of trouble to the handicapped people. Nobody bodor the rules and laws.
So traveling by the train is insecured for us.
So friends observe and throw some light whenever you will be come in
this situation. Even i will also try to do something in this case.
Hope all are safe journey.
With regards
Ravi