where can we find more details as to how to use the service and what are the matters on which we can complain and syntax of the message etc.? I just sent a message "how to use this facility? please explain." they replied "for further details visit IRCTC website." I visited the irctc site and got no information about the service except the railway booking information. also the web site which they refer in their initial message regarding status also contain any provision for checking the status.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, 12 March, 2012 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAILWAY COMPLAINT

Amazing!!!!
Hope it continues....
What number you sent message to?
Is it 8121281212
Then, there must be a number for every zone/division?

Sometimes, in their zeal, they also ask escorts to vacate.
It so happened when I was returning from Mumbai and they asked my escort to disembark, it was with much difficulty that I managed to convince them that she was my bona fide escort, and had a right to travel in handicapped coach, though she was sighted!!!!