hi all, i use a stencil. once signed and got it cut by the stencil
maker it would be consistent. i prefer a card board or or plastic
sheet for this purpose. Prashant, my banker rejected your first
suggestion of using a stamp on the ground that it is not legal. i am
using ICICI and IDBI accounts with both banks compelling me to affix
thumb and signature for my transactions. i had to sign a declaration
saying that i am responsible for all my cheque and other transactions
and bank doesn't have any liability in case of misuse. while it is
common for every customer i really don't know the fun in asking for
such a declaration.

>>> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com