what is the syntax?

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rakesh" <raki.l...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, 27 January, 2013 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Braille stickers in trains for visually-challenged

Hi friends,
On train running information and schedule we can sms the train number to 139. Within few seconds you will receive a reply with the atchual train time, current position of the train, late by hours:minutes: and expected time of the destination. It not only helps in tracking the information while boarding the train, it also helps in finding the approximate time to reach your station. For Eg: If my train has to reach a particular station at 4:00 a.m in the morning I will send the sms at 3:50 a.m and I will know the current position including which station is just passed away and which is the next station and expected arrival time. I hope it helps in finding the correct station in which we need to get down.
Thanks & Regards
Rakesh