Hello Salman,

Let me give you an advice to cheer up by introduction my background. I lost my
 sight at once when I was 22, and that was 44 years ago. Now I am totally blin
d having no light parception, but am living independently with getting human n
etwork.  I came this country only two weeks ago, and start to live in Ahmedaba
d, and start to work as a trainer of Japanese Medical Scientific Massage to th
e visually challenged Indians. I can recall that those devastated hard days tr
ained my spiritual strength very much. Now I am enjoying some adventure and ch
allenge everyday. Because I am still very unfamiliar to Indian culture and env
ironment, etc, even though, my mind is activated with encounter anything unpre
dictable happening for the time being.

Salman, you seam well educated brilliant young man, having good communication
tools with expressing yourself appropriatelys. We are living in a materiallist
ic world, but we also feel something beyond that world, we have spritual more
free world. You Indians have rich culture of spritual world, arent you?

>From Sasada
Skype ID: s-sasada