my dear salman,
same feeling of mine on some events like marriages , filling out
forms, purchases etc. but dear when there is anything in our hand then
we can do it. i proudly say that i learn computer after becoming blind
and hence if there is any task of internet like downloading some form
or checking some site etc , then my father give me this task with full
confidence that i will do this. dear , in matters in which we can do
something and we cant do anything due to our laziness then this thing
is our fault but this thing is not our fault that with our impairement
we are unable to do something. and dear no problem admit it that you
are going to be blind. i wish my dear you got up early in the morning
with full your eye sight back. but dear admit it by yourself and also
try to make the minds of others regarding this. blindness make you
differently able not disable.

On 2/23/13, Saburo Sasada <s-sas...@cameo.plala.or.jp> wrote:
> Hello Salman,
>
> Let me give you an advice to cheer up by introduction my background. I lost
> my
>  sight at once when I was 22, and that was 44 years ago. Now I am totally
> blin
> d having no light parception, but am living independently with getting human
> etwork.  I came this country only two weeks ago, and start to live in
> Ahmedaba
> d, and start to work as a trainer of Japanese Medical Scientific Massage to
> th
> e visually challenged Indians. I can recall that those devastated hard days
> tr
> ained my spiritual strength very much. Now I am enjoying some adventure and
> ch
> allenge everyday. Because I am still very unfamiliar to Indian culture and
> env
> ironment, etc, even though, my mind is activated with encounter anything
> unpre
> dictable happening for the time being.
>
> Salman, you seam well educated brilliant young man, having good
> communication
> tools with expressing yourself appropriatelys. We are living in a
> materiallist
> ic world, but we also feel something beyond that world, we have spritual
> more
> free world. You Indians have rich culture of spritual world, arent you?
>
> From Sasada
> Skype ID: s-sasada

(Doctor Umair, Terrorist for Terrorists)