if you are living in india, please contact all india confederation of the blind. they are running special training programme for adult blind or who have lost their sight on latter age.
phone:011-27050915/27054082.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Salman Raafay" <salmanraa...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] I am in great depression, I have RP of advanced stage

Thanx friends for your valluable suggestions. I will talk my parants
about my condition and will try to make understand them that there are
the people who are totally blind and yet doing good in their career. I
will also do the same and will succeed where i want to go. I think I
will have to do lot of hard work on changing my thinking.