Then, why SC Commission and minority commission are always headed by one
amongst them?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
li...@srinivasu.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 1:19 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Cc: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Do join: Protest at the Official residence of DOPT Minister,
V. Narayanaswamy tomorrow

I think the topic is leading to something else.

In my opinion I'm sorry but I would disagree with the statement that "This
office must be always headed by a person with disability itself". It's not
about the person with disability or another, it's about attitude , skill and
willingness to work

While it's true PWD would aware of issues and solutions for people with
disables, it is not correct in saying other folks cannot work for PWD.

What if mainstream society think the PWD cannot think of mainstream hence no
jobs among the mainstream?

Views expressed here are my personal.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | PayPal | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C

> [...]
> Best
>

>> On 2/4/14, Misbah <jnu.mis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> After going through with this cabinet approve draft, I wish that it
>> must be oppose with our full strength. apart from several loophols, it
>> nullifies one of the fundamental right of a human wich is absence of
>> any sortof discremenation against persons with disability.
>> the drafters of this bill has even gone against the sole of our
>> constitution by legitimising discremenation  on the name of  securing
>> a legitimate means.
>> I hope that we will fought and fought strongly.
>> Best
>> Misbah
>>
>>> On 2/4/14, muruganandan.k <send2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear activists fighting out for our rights and other friends, on
>>> reading the RPD draft fully, I strongly believe that the harms to be
>>> caused by the passing of this bill in its current form will be
>>> definitely far worse than the fruits it promises to bring.
>>> Its surely not a good idea to pass it on and then beg for amendments,
>>> and I sincerely  request the protest-strategist and activists to
>>> consider all other possible alternates that would check its passing
>>> without at least minimum rectifications.
>>> the draft sounds too ridiculous to accept at manifold places. With no
>>> such differentiation being made so far between the totally blind and
>>> low vision, totally blind will be the most deprived of all as only
>>> those with virtually low vision will be preferred for employment even
>>> under the totally blind category. As far as I know, many states like
>>> Tamilnadu do not even have the category of low vision. all the persons
>>> with low vision are counted only as blind, and the doctors also
>>> certify everyone as 'Hundred Per Cent Blind'! in this condition, how
>>> the act (if it turns out to be) can be implemented? I also feel the
>>> reservation pattern is also not based on any logic. And the CCPD will
>>> no longer have the same powers, the really beneficial orders we have
>>> been getting from the Chief Commissioner so far will, no longer be
>>> possible to get, even if our Mr. Pincha sir like committed people are
>>> there in the office!
>>> finally, the PWD act 1995 at least is silent on many issues of serious
>>> concern, and the activists are able to at least approach the court and
>>> get the cases interpreted in our favour. But, with the present bill, I
>>> think it, in the name of including all the issues, has largely diluted
>>> the matters and offers grave loop-wholes for the bureaucracy to
>>> sideline, discriminate and neglect us as many in the list have
>>> explained.
>>>
>>> We have got our rights and provisions only through our own struggles,
>>> irrespective of the governments in power. Lets fight out this also!
>>> Really regret for not being able to join you all in the Darna being at
>>> another end of the country... but wish you all success, and we here in
>>> Tamilnadu and Puducherry will also do our bestfrom our end in all

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information like your bank account details, passwords, etc.
It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner
to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.