Well, mam, I said to make efforts. It means that a vi person can at
least learn enough tactile markings to understand currency when they
are launched with them. I have my grandmother at home, she has
cataract in both eyes.
But she manages to dial some selected numbers easily because we have
explained her the mechanism of the mobile phone. If we just keep
lamenting about illiteracy and make no effort, then we will have no
progress in the world.

On 7/10/14, pankaj Singh kushwaha <justicewith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is very fact that person with blindness are not getting braille
> text, so this is good initiative taken by Modi government.  but, there
> is still doubt on the implementation part, because all of us know well
> about n.i.v.h. braille press.  I have personal experiance about this,
> whenever I went for the braile books, they told me that they are
> having lack of papers and other materials like envelop and continuous
> braille proof reader. some of books like "slected reading on Gandhi"
> and I found  lot of braile mistake, in my second tour, I met director
> nivh anuradha Mohit, she gave phresh  direction to correct those
> mistakes, but  those mistakes are still there. during this journey,
> again I visited to nivh braille press, very surprisingly, I found that
> in nivh braille press, they were celling braille books which brailled
> in A.I.c.B. and Mumbai braille press. only, there was different that
> nivh was celling it on the 1-3th cost compare to aicb and Mumbai
> press. but still I am happy with old but new initiative for helthy
> development for v.i. educations. on the other hand, I am critical
> about Modi governmetn, because it is time, where disabled people are
> entering into higher education,  so it requires some policy initiative
> for this  as well. secondly, Jetli did not mention a single words
> about tax relactation of disabled emploies. even this budget did not
> give single pasa to disability affaires and policydevelopments. in the
> end, I am  happy that this starting time where disabled agenda is
> comming into budget speech of parliament.

Avichal bhatnagar