there are nogs working in the name of blind welfare recruit 100% sighted
staff untrained and not with helping attitude.  Very very few cases where
sighted are able to equally understand and empathize with blind persons’
life and needs. Mostly that happens in the cases when they have family or
close one with vision impairment.  rest ngos recruited sighted people are
just so called trainers doing 6 to 7 hours comfortable job doing nothing
out of the way.