I was just looking at this and was wondering if anyone uses the AD
monitoring stuff and if so how does it work?  Right now we have NETiQ but
it is not setup correctly so I was looking to start fresh with MOM.

Thanks
Ryan
This message may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not make any use
of, or rely in any way on, this information, and you should destroy this
message and notify the sender by reply email.  Any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any
applicable client engagement letter or service agreement.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm