Robert Rutherford wrote:
Hi,

It does sound like our old pal DNS.
If you run a dcdiag and netdiag, do they both run clean? If not then
please post the results.

Both clean. Every test I can think of comes up clean. The only real symtom was in the orginal message - lack of admin access to the w2k3 DCs from the w2k DC. Checking the event log on the w2k3 DC I see the computer and user log in and out successfully. Just something denying access.

If all is clean and it's a test environment then pull it and clean it up
with ntdsutil et al.

Sounds like a fun way to spend the morning. :-)

        al

If it's a new situation then just replicate and see if you still have
the issue. I have always found a couple of hours helps many ills.

BR

Rob

Robert Rutherford
QuoStar Solutions Limited