Hi all;

My name is Maarten & I live in The Netherlands.

Am making a website
http://home.planet.nl/~thiel393/nature/index.htm
(there only the home page, just the link Leeswijzer working, but dont 
pay attention to the quality of that page).
Now instead of the pic I want a small movie.

Made something with Premiere, first thing I ever made with this 
wonderful software, & managed to create something which is more or 
less OK (after hours of sweat & swearing..)
But I cant squeeze it down to an acceptable size. Manual, help 
function, nothing..

Find it here, but warning: its 1.7 Mb.
http://home.planet.nl/~thiel393/nature/NatureSmall.mov

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Maarten






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to