It is very easy to use and the outcome is fantastic. It's very easy to create 
animated background menus and animated thumbnail. the playlist feature is 
great. I can do everything there easiliy including subtitle. I wish it will 
incorporate multi-angle feature but I don't find it in any other DVD authoring 
program. Anybody knows?
 
 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   nikita11556 
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   
  Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:02   AM
  Subject: Re: [AP] what's wrong with my   dvd?
  

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED],   Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have both Encore and   ULead DVD Workshop 2. I found DVD Workshop 2 
is much easier to use and the   results come out better.
>  
> Just my 2 cents
>    
> Taky
I too find DVD Workshop 2 a little more straight forward and   easier to 
use. The results are fantastic as   well.

Keith
Owner/Moderator
Amateur Video Editing
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/amateurvideoediting/




    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

      
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on     the web.
      
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email     to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.     

    
---------------------------------
  


                
---------------------------------
Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min 
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to