I will always do variable bit rate with 2-pass encoder. The 2-pass encoding 
will help encode better in fast motion. 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   David Hurdon   
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   
  Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:41   AM
  Subject: Re: [AP] what's wrong with my   dvd?
  

It may be that DVDit is demuxing the program stream, that   is creating a 
separate audio file when it doesn't find one. Is there a   difference in 
content when it's fuzzy and when it returns to normal? Is   there a lot of 
motion in the fuzzy part? The original Main Concept encoder   wasn't good 
with motion. Are you selecting a preset to make your MPEG-2 or   checking the 
individual settings? Is it one pass or two, variable bit rate   or constant, 
and what is the bit rate?

David Hurdon

At 12:32   PM 4/18/2006 +0000, you wrote:

Ok, I tired it this way, but now, the   begining of the film is all
fuzzy and then part way through, it goes back   to normal.  I have
tried this twice now and do not want to waste any   more blank dvds!
What could be the problem?  Do I not have the right   mpeg settings on
when I export?
Plus, it did not seperate the audio and   video, but when i imported
the mpeg file into dvdit and put it on the   timeline, it did have a
video and audio seperately.  But when I went   to burn thd dvd, the
same thing popped up where it said something about hwo   it was doing
something to encode the video, so maybe it is re-doing   something?
Like, maybe it is encoding again afetr I already made it an   mpeg2?
Did that make any sense?



  SPONSORED   LINKS 
                Video         production       Video         server       Video 
        streaming server           Adobe         premiere training       Adobe  
       premiere pro       Adobe         premiere 6.5 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

      
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on     the web.
      
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email     to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.     

    
---------------------------------
  


                
---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to