I'm afraid walking through all of the settings choices is beyond me, but I 
got my start with a great guide originally written for TMPGEnc, but 
applicable to virtually any encoder where settings choices are available 
beyond simple wizards. It's at http://dvd-hq.info/Compression.html

David

At 12:46 PM 4/18/2006 +0000, you wrote:

Now you're asking me a lot fo questions that I have no answer to.
Well, the part that is fuzzy hardly has any movenent at all.  It is
a person sitting in a chair talking.  Then, when it cuts to the next
scene, it goes back to normal and that scene has far more movement.
However over all, I noticed that some of the scenes looked
different, like they were almost out of focus when I know that they
were not!

In terms of all the settings questions you asked...let me think: I
believe it was set to Variable bit rate, but other then that, I do
not remember what I had anything else set to.  Maybe you could
suggest what everythign should be set to and then I can just go by
that.  I didn't really change anything because I had no clue what
half the options even were for.  Thanks for all the help.  



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to