Tom may have the right idea, but check the requirements for running it. I'm 
guessing it's XP Pro with service pack 2, but that's not a substitute for 
looking yourself. There's a bunch of new software I'd like to run but it 
would mean moving from Win2kPro to XP, which I run on my laptop but not on 
my trusty old editing PC.

David Hurdon

At 07:37 AM 4/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:

I know this may be a little late in the discussion, but if you are worried 
about ruining more DVDs, why don't you download Adobe Encore 30 day trial 
version and see how that works for you.  It works very well with files 
exported from Adobe Premiere.  Just a thought...


   tom



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to