Now you're asking me a lot fo questions that I have no answer to.  
Well, the part that is fuzzy hardly has any movenent at all.  It is 
a person sitting in a chair talking.  Then, when it cuts to the next 
scene, it goes back to normal and that scene has far more movement.  
However over all, I noticed that some of the scenes looked 
different, like they were almost out of focus when I know that they 
were not!  

In terms of all the settings questions you asked...let me think: I 
believe it was set to Variable bit rate, but other then that, I do 
not remember what I had anything else set to.  Maybe you could 
suggest what everythign should be set to and then I can just go by 
that.  I didn't really change anything because I had no clue what 
half the options even were for.  Thanks for all the help.  


--- In [email protected], David Hurdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> It may be that DVDit is demuxing the program stream, that is 
creating a 
> separate audio file when it doesn't find one. Is there a 
difference in 
> content when it's fuzzy and when it returns to normal? Is there a 
lot of 
> motion in the fuzzy part? The original Main Concept encoder wasn't 
good 
> with motion. Are you selecting a preset to make your MPEG-2 or 
checking the 
> individual settings? Is it one pass or two, variable bit rate or 
constant, 
> and what is the bit rate?
> 
> David Hurdon
> 
> At 12:32 PM 4/18/2006 +0000, you wrote:
> 
> Ok, I tired it this way, but now, the begining of the film is all
> fuzzy and then part way through, it goes back to normal.  I have
> tried this twice now and do not want to waste any more blank dvds!
> What could be the problem?  Do I not have the right mpeg settings 
on
> when I export?
> Plus, it did not seperate the audio and video, but when i imported
> the mpeg file into dvdit and put it on the timeline, it did have a
> video and audio seperately.  But when I went to burn thd dvd, the
> same thing popped up where it said something about hwo it was doing
> something to encode the video, so maybe it is re-doing something?
> Like, maybe it is encoding again afetr I already made it an mpeg2?
> Did that make any sense?
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to